«Law is on the owner’s side, although the owner is not always on the side of law»
Land market as well as land law in Ukraine are in the process of active development and formation. Constant amendments to the land legislation, gaps and controversies in regulation require from lawyers practicing in this area great experience and unique skills of legal interaction with numerous state and local authorities. We have created a strong team meeting the abovementioned requirements, which successfully provides the following legal services to our Clients:
- legal consulting on land law matters;
- legal due diligence of land plots;
- legal support of transactions on acquisition or disposal of land plots, in particular:
- structuring of transactions;
- drafting of agreements and all other documents necessary for disposal or acquisition of land plots;
- legal support of execution and closing of the agreements.
- legal support of land plot state registration, obtainment of title documents and registration of rights to land;
- legal support of change of land plot designated or functional purpose;
- drafting and legal analysis of agreements in respect of land plots (land plot sales agreements, rent agreements, swop agreements, deeds of gift, mortgage agreements, etc.);
- land plots division or consolidation;
- representation of Clients’ interests in disputes in respect to land issues.